Placing a bet In-Game is very similar to placing any other bet.
- Login to your account
- Select the sport event, for example – Football
- Click the ‘In-Game’ tab. You will then be presented with the events which are available to bet on In Game
- To view the full range of available bets on an event In-Game simply click on the right hand side of the main game bet types. You will see a number displayed in red for example +14 which lets you know that there are a total of 14 bet types available In-Game on this event. The number of bet types available will differ per event.
- Click on the odds for your chosen bet
- This will then show up the ‘Bet Slip’ displayed on the right hand side of the app
- Enter the amount you want to bet for the bet type
- Check all the details of the bet are correct
- Then just click on ‘Place Bet’
- You will then receive a confirmation of your bet
At times betting may be suspended as the odds are being revised, or a bet type is no longer being offered. For example – if a touchdown is scored while you were in the process of placing a bet. A message will appear informing you that betting is suspended, in which case you will not be able to place that as a straight bet or part of the parlays until that bet is reopened.
Please note that odds can change frequently In-Game and bet confirmation shows the correct odds taken.
At all times, it is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of the game and the events surrounding it, such as the current score, its progression and how much time remains before the game is completed. Any information on the event is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon when placing a bet. We accept no liability for any incorrect information displayed.